MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What was the worst Grand Slam since 2005 ?

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 09:14 PM   #36
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What was the worst Grand Slam since 2005 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Cilic has lost a Slam QF or SF three times. In all of the said occasions, he was up at least a set and a break (two breaks this year vs Murray) and then went on to lose in 4 - Delpo USO 2009 QF, Murray AO 2010 SF, Murray USO QF.

He's remarkably consistent in the way he implodes deep in Slams
Well he lost to the winner twice. In 2009 he'd just beaten Murray, in 2010 he was tired after a trio of long matches and in 2012, well 2012 was a classic moment, I laughed for a few minutes after the result. Cilic probably did too after reciving a £200,000 cheque from the czech after.

He's a average player with the mental ability of a 2 year old. The only wins he has are after the opposition assults the line judge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote