MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What was the worst Grand Slam since 2005 ?

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 10:04 PM   #28
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What was the worst Grand Slam since 2005 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
I agree. Murray wasn't great in the USO early rounds, he has definitely played better elsewhere and he's certainly a very good player. But the SF and F of USO '12 just left me cold, it was dreadful to watch and (presumably) to play in.

I don't expect Murray fans to agree but it was a shambolic end to an otherwise enjoyable tournament.
When you've stuck with a fave for 8 years and suffered a few moments of heartache you'll take it any way you can.

You're a Nole fan you'd probably agree the Wimbledon he won was pretty low quality (with a DIRE final for grass tennis) but he still got the W no one will change that.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote