MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What was the worst Grand Slam since 2005 ?

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 08:58 PM   #22
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What was the worst Grand Slam since 2005 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
I have nothing against Murray as such but I'd rather the semis and final been played in normal conditions. Ferrer taking a set of Nole on a HC is enough to make you question the latter stages.

As ML says, the Delpo/Nole QF was excellent viewing and the highlight of the tournament.
Murray played much better tennis in three of his previous four final runs (AO 2011 was worse than this) and had been to enough finals that I guess it was only right he would get over the line.

BTW the early rounds of USO'12 was underrated with Gulbis-Haas a corker.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote