MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nadal OUT of the Australian Open

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #73
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal OUT of the Australian Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
I don't want to spread rumours but my brother had told me last week-end (don't know from which source but my brother is a Nadal-fan) that Carlos Moya had said somewhere that he had practised with Nadal recently and his movement didn't look good at all, his practise seemed to be still limited.

Now, I would much prefer Nadal's team to tell precise news than me to spread rumours
Well, people will make up their own minds and that is natural. To me, I think it's pretty obvious that the virus has played a very small part in this withdrawal. It has given him the PR excuse of stating that it has prevented him from preparing for the AO adequately and without the necessary match practice he cannot play to the best of his ability. I believe there is so much more going on inside his head presently and he is mentally not ready to compete at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice Winner View Post
Sorry, I couldn't understand this post because it didn't contain the word 'mate', mate.
F**kin oath mate, deadset apologise for that bloody disgraceful post.. mate...

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!