MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Worrying times: lots of challengers missing in 2013

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 11:44 AM   #46
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worrying times: lots of challengers missing in 2013

well I've heard that tennis audiences are not good in many countries, when the sport is shown.

It seems to me that even when golf audiences are much much worse as it's the case in France, still TVs and sponsors find an interest in it because this audience is rather composed of rich people. That's why there's a golf channel in France but it's very expensive. Still they created that channel because they thought that golf amateurs could afford that money.

On the opposite I read tennis fans speaking a lot on forums who only watch tennis when it's free