MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you agree with current Australian Open odds?

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #29
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you agree with current Australian Open odds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
thanks, I can't watch Youtube here, but I will watch later.

But yes I spoke of pre-tournament odds, all sports are different and you can't use the same methods for all of them.
Of course not, but everything is based on statistics and whatnot.

I'm really not smart enough to explain it but I've spent years listening to those that can and betting is a form of science. By that I mean the way in which everything is broken down to the nth degree, such as checking forecasts for upcoming tournaments etc.

There is practically no guess work involved anymore. With regards to pre-tournament odds there is a wealth of stats out there for people to use to price things up.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote