MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Men dating women who are physically stronger than them

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Men dating women who are physically stronger than them

What do you think of this?

Do you think it goes against the natural order of things?

Men are bigger and stronger than women on average and certainly at the highest level, however I am amazed at how many girls tell me they seriously think they are about equal strength level with their partners.

If my girlfriend was a pro weightlifter bodybuilder or fighter I suppose thats one thing, but me personally, if for no real good reason my girl happened to be stronger than me..I would hit the gym 10 hours a day if I had to until this was rectified

Having a girlfriend who could legitimately kick your ass wouldn't be fun..even though most men are petrified of women for some reason..

Of course there is the ever under rated core strength and "strength from bearing children" that women often boast of over men..though in practical application I am not sure how much this would translate to other activities

I am also interested in the female perspective on this. I imagine that most probably would not care.

I tend to think the women I know who do think they are stronger than their boyfriend are probably mistaken..but I have no evidence of this fact. Maybe todays men really are a bunch of keyboard warriors/pansies.

No poll this time.

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote