MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you agree with current Australian Open odds?

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 02:21 AM   #1
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do you agree with current Australian Open odds?

Betfair usually has the best odds and here's what they have for the title - top 10 favorites.

Djokovic - 2.54
Murray - 4.9
Federer - 6.6
Nadal - 11
Del Potro - 18

Ferrer - 42
Berdych - 75
Tsonga - 85
Raonic - 120
Janowicz - 130

I mostly agree with the top 5 - although I believe Murray and Federer should at least be closer - and agree that they should be far ahead of the rest, but after that it's a bit bizarre. Ferrer (far) ahead of Berdych and Tsonga - who reached the final here in 2008 and beat all of the top 4 at AO bar Federer? Janowicz as one of the top 10 favorites?
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote