MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Your expectations for Federer in 2013.

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 01:27 AM   #64
country flag MTwEeZi

MTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your expectations for Federer in 2013.

I believe that Federer will fall in 2013. Down the rankings. I think the game iscatching up to him, he is now vulnerabel to players like Berdshit and Bellucci. Meanwhile Del Potro is now a force, Djokovic is coming back strongly and we all Nadal will vamos back next year after he is properly rested. I hate it but Murray will also be a factor. Plus players like Janowicz are suddenly playing better than before. Plus they might be a breakout player next year that we don't know yet.

Federer himslef. His game has gone down a bit, just enough for the younger generation to catapult over him. Federer has enough game to stay competitive in masters. He will focus on the Slams. He will go deep in a few. But I am confiendt he will fail to win one next year.

All this equals Federer falling down to 5 or 6 in the rankings at the conslusion of 2013. and then the question is, will he be ready to play as the 5 or 6 player for 2014.
MTwEeZi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote