MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Your expectations for Federer in 2013.

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 12:58 AM   #62
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your expectations for Federer in 2013.

I said I would edit the OP but I'm just gonna join in the discussion here.

I think Roger is winning his final slam next year guys, and it's going to happen at the USO. He has one more left in him. I can feel it. The last few years he has really clowned up in New York and I think he is due. No more Olympics ti tire him out. He will play both Canada and Cincy and do well. Then he will beat Murray in the semis and Djokovic in the final of the USO. That should have happened this year but clearly he was tired from a long year. His schedule is reduced in 2013 and he will focus on the slams. A record 6th USO is all I really care about. He has done everything else. Getting back to #1 is not important either. He now has the record.