MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Does Barack Obama lack leadership?

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #12
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does Barack Obama lack leadership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Middle class? What I read about this didn't specify the middle class (what's left of it) would take the brunt of this. But your information is surely better than mine, being closer to the centre of the action.

Champions of the middle class are - unfortunately - often hard to find. Everyone is focusing either on the poor or on the rich....
The middle-class takes the brunt because if the rich (business owners) have to pay more tax, they will just cut people's benefits and/or lay people off to keep up their profit margins. They will make others pay for it. There's not much anyone can do about it. A lot of bailout money/tax breaks that went to companies in order to create/save jobs just ends up as CEO bonuses and stuff like that, while the job cuts are still made. They will find a way to make the little guy pay regardless of how it's structured.

Obama really doesn't have much to do with it, unless he wants to go totally rogue and try to overhaul the whole system.