MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Your expectations for Federer in 2013.

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 11:20 AM   #21
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your expectations for Federer in 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
1 Slam i think is guaranteed. He's still one of the best players out there and being in a paralel tour where he doesn't need to force his body too much, so at the right times he should be at the same level of his main opponents.

Also now he has nothing to prove and nothing to lose, so some of the chokes he did should be history now.

Federer will be a major contender in all Slams and i think he can win at least one of them.

The top 4 ranking at the end of the year is not even under question mark, the top 2 is, but not the top 4.
Yeah, 1 slam in about 3 years and another one is guaranteed.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote