MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Frederico Gil

Thread: Frederico Gil
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 09:56 AM   #120
country flag Gil&becker

Gil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frederico Gil

Gil is in dire straits... He now quit all his tournaments in the first month of the season. Pre-season didn´t went well, minor injury and not the best sensations with new racket, so he called-off January. He decided to stay with same coach from second part of last season, which is puzzling, since he lost almost every match he played from Estoril onwards...
Now, I just hope, for the sake oh his career, that he finds some sort of form training an extra month, and performs well in South-America Clay Swing in February. Otherwise, I don´t know if he will have the mental strength that it will take to climb-up 100 spots in the rank again, just to get back to Top100.
Playing a lot of minor challengers, and all, a player that for about three consecutive seasons was a solid ATP level player...

Go Gil!
Gil&becker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote