MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Your expectations for Federer in 2013.

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 08:54 AM   #17
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your expectations for Federer in 2013.

I will mostly pay attention to him staying in the top-4 as long as possible then especially this year, and tremble in slams' early rounds as always, especially 3rd round and R16.

I would love him to make something in the US Open, the level he played there between 2009 and 2011 I would love that it gets him somewhere one day, at least in the final now.

Wimbledon I don't think is his best slam at all : he can also lose in early rounds there

Any slam final and even more any slam win would be a bonus, but of course if he gets to the final, it would be better to win

I would also love him to have some success in Masters 1000 where he hasn't been that successful in the past : Indian Wells (except last year), Roma, Montreal, Shanghai.

And I would love him to play Paris and skip Basel just to see him play live again

Oh I would also like him not to lose to Berdych and rather lose to Ferrer