MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Funny Fotos #6

Thread: Funny Fotos #6
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 06:31 AM   #2744
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny Fotos #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Yer superficially judging a book by it's cover.

Roger may be immaculately dressed and shaved and so forth but that is only looks - external stuff. And it's largely because of sponsorship reasons - he gets payed by elite brands. But Roger himself is actually very egalitarian - typical Swiss. That's what was proven at that match in London and that is also why for example Roger always stands up for the little guy - for the scrub tennis player during player-ATP negotiations.

That is in contrast to real elitists Djoker and Nadal, who want everything to be maximally catered towards them: they want more of the profit to go to the top and reduce the income of low ranked "99%" players by doing many things like trying to shorten the schedule and introduce a "two year ranking" system. These are real indicators of sobbery and elitism, not superficial things like clothing outfits.

And lest we forget, it's the Djoker clan who has plans to make Nole the president of Serbia.
elitists Nole and Rafa, too good. Rog is an angel, his poop smells like roses. the world was supposed to be over a day ago. ... silly and stupid, sorry ... and then we get 'sobbery (whatever that is) and elitism' ... OK, kill me right now ... don't you know that Rog is perfect, Nole and Rafa are just two peasants, let's spit on them ... spit, spit, I hate them ...

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein (Raiden, silly think about it, Einstein talked to you)

Last edited by Alex999 : 12-27-2012 at 06:38 AM.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!