MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Players With Pets and Animals Photo Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 04:13 AM   #201
martinatreue

martinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Players With Pets and Animals Photo Thread

Well now I just have to like Tsonga and Ferrer for being cat people!!! I have been trying to like dogs since age 4 but I really just don't like the smell of a dog. When they smell bad and want to lick me or slobber me I feel like I will vomit. I also don't like the never-ending need to be the center of attention. A lot of dogs get very jealous. I always treat them very sweet though but I guess I am just 100% cat guy. My cats have always been very sweet and affectionate and playful. There are many people who really like both cats and dogs though so that's cool. I personally would love to own an exotic bird too. I have always been attracted to birds. They symbolize freedom with their ability to fly. Cats on the other hand are just very graceful and beautiful but silly creatures.
martinatreue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote