MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Players you would like to see together

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 01:04 AM   #11
country flag Angle Queen
Mom 2 2 Beauties

Angle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Players you would like to see together

Hewitt/Roddick

Same generation. Both good on grass. Complementary styles: Roddick brilliant at moments, crummy at other times. Hewitt a model of (relative) consistency. Put Andy on the deuce side, Lleyton on the ad. Both warriors, with fighter mentality, especially in Davis Cup.

They actually did play together once, and very recently (just this year at Queens). Too bad they ran into the #1 seed and eventual champions...in the 1st round.

Another mixed-n-match pair might be Agassi and Graf...maybe against Hewitt and Clijsters. Ha!