MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Full matches

Thread: Full matches
View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #23
country flag nadejda

nadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Full matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniesta896 View Post
Can you give me links of Dimitrov - Chardy and some parts of Dimitrov - Gasquet (Roland Garros)? Thanks!

Hello,
I have donwloaded Dimitrov vs Chardy some time ago from tennisheaven/t3nnis I don't remember which exactly some time ago, but you can send me a PM and we can arrange some other way to send it to you if you haven't already downloaded it yourself from one of these sites. I don't know if I am eligible to invite new users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
Hi nadejda. Can you please upload your videos of the Grigor v Gasquet match to youtube? I really want to see that match again.
I am uploading it at youtube at the moment. Not sure it is possible due to copyrights, but let's see what will happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
Apologies if I am being stupid but where is the link on that page to download the video?
I have downloaded it from this very same site, yes, it is a Russian one, you need to register and then go to the link and click on the diskette icon.

Grigor Dimitrov

Soderling Cilic Murray Gasquet Tsonga Wawrinka Kohlshreiber Fognini Berdych Haas Melzer F.Lopes Nieminen Pospisil Davydenko Baghdatis Mahut Bellucci Berankis Harrison Troicki

Sampras & Safin

most beautiful sports: volleyball and tennis
nadejda is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote