MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #1019
country flag peRfect-Tennis

peRfect-Tennis has a reputation beyond reputepeRfect-Tennis has a reputation beyond reputepeRfect-Tennis has a reputation beyond reputepeRfect-Tennis has a reputation beyond reputepeRfect-Tennis has a reputation beyond reputepeRfect-Tennis has a reputation beyond reputepeRfect-Tennis has a reputation beyond reputepeRfect-Tennis has a reputation beyond reputepeRfect-Tennis has a reputation beyond reputepeRfect-Tennis has a reputation beyond reputepeRfect-Tennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should Court Speeds be regulated by a governming body and is CPR pointless?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
I just said there's a regulation and that tournament organizers can't completely do what they want.

The question of whose interests are taken into account in this regulation is another topic which has already been vastly debated in this forum.

are you sure your info in bold is up-to-date ?
In the articles I read in France in 2012, I read tournament organizers say that they had used the exact same surface and the exact same balls as the WTF this year, because of the ATP and top-players' request and the WTF being played right following week.
As far as I'm aware Paris still uses a different surface to London. It looks different visually too in terms of texture but that might be to do with the colours.

Follow me on Twitter: @peRFectTennisUK
peRfect-Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote