MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #493
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

The Chinese tourists ran out of interesting places to go, star

I stopped trying to tell men anything. Hubby is still trying to get a graphic capture card to work on my computer. The first one, after a few days, I said the card was defect. But he kept trying and trying (for almost 3 weeks), finally, he gave up and called Amazon.com and they refunded the money immediately, without even asking us to return the card. So he bought another one and it arrived immediately (like the next day) and still, it's not working. I told him to ask the manufacturer about the problem he's having. But of course, asking for help/information is so not acceptable, he tinkled with it for a few days and finally sent a request before Christmas so had to wait until people back to work after all the Christmas parties to answer.
Lee is offline View My Blog!