MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #492
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
star, China has more capitalists than US. When I was in Hong Kong, it's flooded with tourists from China. I have an aunt (my mom's first cousin), she makes frequent visits to Hong Kong with her wealthy friends and they shopped in Cartier, Rolex, Auduemars Piquet, etc. Hong Kong has more shops like that than 15 years ago. After Hong Kong became part of China again. My aunt had travelled all over the world, Asia, Europe, North and South America already. They are replacing Japanese as merchants favourite tourists.
It's just that we have few Asian tourists here. I mean, if you go to Las Vegas around Christmas, it's jam packed with Asians, but here, even at peak tourist times, there are few Asian tourists. So it was surprising to seen bus loads and car loads full of them. I know that there are many many wealthy Chinese, but this isn't a place that wealthy people think to come.

Also in the above pics, the Toyota FJ did not pull out the RV. It was a crazy notion anyway. the FJ is so much lighter than the cruiser. But, you can't tell men these things, you have to let them convince themselves. But -- physics, folks.
star is offline View My Blog!