MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 05:56 PM   #490
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

He knew what he wanted!

My christmas work out. And what happens to people from Philadelphia! I mean they have snow there, right?

Then the man was convinced we had a lot of mud here -- and by "here" I thought he meant Arches because that's where we were. Tried to tell him we had sand and sand gets harder in the rain -- not muddy. But, what do I know? I'm a woman. Anyway, he had no idea what the park looks like without the snow all over it. They must have asked 3 times if we had grass. Well, we do have grass, but not their kind of grass. Also flowers and what kinds and what colors. They had seen Tuscon, and told me that we didn't have cactus here. Well, they did tell me that.

Also the park was crammed (imo) with Asians. I couldn't believe it. There was even a tour bus. I thought I would have the park pretty much to myself. It was a surprise.

I ran into a young American guy of Japanese heritage, who was excited to be back in the park to see it in the snow. I said something about the tourist who kept taking pictures of his wife/gf in the middle of the road and noted the tour bus. I said that I didn't expect so many Japanese to be here. He responded, "They're not Japanese," and glancing toward his companion added, "If they were Japanese we would know." He said he thought they were Chinese which was even more of a surprise to me. Hope they didn't go to our "chinese" restaurant. Then he said that he had also seen a Korean family. This kid was so cute. I wanted to put him in my pocket. Plus he was so excited about the park in the snow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1997.jpg (253.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1999.jpg (135.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_1367.jpg (164.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_1368.jpg (196.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2001.jpg (183.8 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by star : 12-26-2012 at 06:06 PM.
star is offline View My Blog!