MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #1016
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should Court Speeds be regulated by a governming body and is CPR pointless?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peRfect-Tennis View Post
Players are self interested though. If you ask Nadal if he will want slower everytime. So you can't count opinions like that.
I just said there's a regulation and that tournament organizers can't completely do what they want.

The question of whose interests are taken into account in this regulation is another topic which has already been vastly debated in this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peRfect-Tennis View Post
Not true about the European Indoor tournaments either - Paris Bercy surface uses a different surface to London.
are you sure your info in bold is up-to-date ?
In the articles I read in France in 2012, I read tournament organizers say that they had used the exact same surface and the exact same balls as the WTF this year, because of the ATP and top-players' request and the WTF being played right following week.

Last edited by duong : 12-26-2012 at 06:30 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote