MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 05:13 PM   #1014
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should Court Speeds be regulated by a governming body and is CPR pointless?

Thanks for the article

But I don't think one can say there's an absence of regulations and it's "too easy for tournament owners".

I remember reading that after each tournament, ATP officials ask reactions from players about the tournament organization, including the court speed.

Notably, it was one of the reasons why Paris-Bercy had to slow down their surface after their "experiment" in 2010.

And from different sources, we heard that all of the European indoor tournaments had to use the same surface and ball as the WTF.

Then it doesn't look to me that there's a problem of an "absence of regulation", anyway I don't think it's a major problem.

Last edited by duong : 12-26-2012 at 05:25 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote