MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Early Commitments

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Early Commitments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
they probably declared in some promo material

TA lists are based on player confirmed sign-ins, but even they are not always accurate, as players can sign up or cancel even a minute before midnight

only the official entry list will be good but i think this week it's delayed due to Christmas
thanks for the info, it would be great if you kept on posting these "confirmed sign-ins" infos (and thanks for your Alcaide-itw as well by the way )

As for Almagro and Nalbandian here and the promo material, I'm afraid that some may be called as "early commitments" when there's a desire from the tournament and even early negotiations but no real agreement.

This tournament is also the one who said publicly that they offered 1.2 million dollars for Nadal.

And it's hard for me to imagine Nalbandian playing everyone of the southAmerican clay swing tournaments as he's also engaged in Sao Paulo and will definitely play Bs As and Acapulco.

That's why I asked if it was possible to get more precisions from the OP