MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 09:20 AM   #726
country flag fifthsetshootout

fifthsetshootout has a reputation beyond reputefifthsetshootout has a reputation beyond reputefifthsetshootout has a reputation beyond reputefifthsetshootout has a reputation beyond reputefifthsetshootout has a reputation beyond reputefifthsetshootout has a reputation beyond reputefifthsetshootout has a reputation beyond reputefifthsetshootout has a reputation beyond reputefifthsetshootout has a reputation beyond reputefifthsetshootout has a reputation beyond reputefifthsetshootout has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal out of Abu Dhabi exho

The Abu Dhabi exho is run by IMG. Federer left IMG, which is probably the reason why the organizers didn't extend an invite to him this year. Now, Nadal is reportedly leaving IMG to set up a separate management company run by his family.

I don't think it's a special coincidence that Rafa was struck by a stomach virus after the news of his departure from IMG was made public this week, since the only reason he committed to play Abu Dhabi in the first place was because of his ties to IMG. In any case, I'm sure Rafa will be fine. Whatever the deal is with him right now, he'll be back soon enough.
fifthsetshootout is offline View My Blog!