MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roger : We are best ever, The four of us? Thatís a really difficult call.

View Single Post

Old 12-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #329
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger : We are best ever, The four of us? Thatís a really difficult call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by munZe konZa View Post
" Roger : We are best ever, The four of us? That’s a really difficult call. "

I can just see the difference what he says what is on his mind and like this when he says something because he has nothing else to say so blurts something like this
let me correct you a bit here. Roger: "I'm the best ever and I do NOT care abbot the rest 3 fools, they are nobodies comparing to ME, myself and me"

Nadal (if asked the same question): 'Clay is the only legitimate surface, all 4 slams should be played in Paris, no'
Nole; 'my 5 slams are worth more than 17 because I've had to fight that Swiss ballerina and that Clay God moron. quality over quantity'
Mandy: 'I'm just happy that I've managed to join big 3 and be in this conversation'.
Safin| 'who cares about slams, I'm the best looking tennis player ever and I slept with over 25,000 women/drank 1000 litters of vodka, still winning slams, that's all that really matters'
Nalbandian| 'I've eaten more burgers than Fed/Nole and Nadal combined can even imagine, f'uck them all, they are just a bunch of sissies, can't even look at that anorexic/bulimic #1 we have right now ...I'd rather have sex and eat than play tennis, tennis is over so rated'

Merry Christmas everyone.

Last edited by Alex999 : 12-25-2012 at 10:43 PM.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote