MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 12-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #708
country flag Say Hey Kid

Say Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal out of Abu Dhabi exho

Quote from Nadal.

"My rehab has gone well, my knee feels good and I was looking forward to competing. Unfortunately doctors have informed me that my body needs to rest in order to fight this stomach virus. I would like to say sorry to all my fans in the United Arab Emirates and around the world, but I hope to play and win in Abu Dhabi again next year."

This withdrawl, according to Nadal is unrelated to the knee. If so, you'd assume he will be healthy intime to compete in Doha, as usually stomach bugs only last 3-4 days. That is if he's being honest..
Say Hey Kid is offline View My Blog!