MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 12-25-2012, 12:23 PM   #684
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa OUT of Abu Dhabi

Rafa Nadal · 11,421,695 like this
6 minutes ago ·
Lamento mucho no poder competir este año en Abu Dhabi. Todo estaba preparado y tengo muchas ganas de volver a la competición pero los médicos me han prohibido competir en Abu Dhabi por una infección estomacal que me ha producido fiebre.

En Abu Dhabi siempre me han tratado muy bien y esta es la primera vez que no puedo competir en ese torneo. Mi recuperación ha ido bien, mis rodillas se encuentran mejor y como digo tenía muchas ganas de volver a la competición. Lo siento por mis fans en los Emiratos y en todo el mundo. Espero poder estar allí el año que viene.

I am very disappointed that I will not be able to compete this year in Abu Dhabi. I was really excited about returning to play and I always have a wonderful experience at the event and this is the first time I will miss the tournament.

My rehab has gone well, my knee feels good and I was looking forward to competing. Unfortunately doctors have informed me that my body needs to rest in order to fight this stomach virus. I would like to say sorry to all my fans in the United Arab Emirates and around the world, but I hope to play and win in Abu Dhabi again next year.
I regret much not to compete this year in Abu Dhabi. Everything was prepared and I am eager to return to competition but doctors have forbidden me to compete in Abu Dhabi for a stomach infection that has produced me fever.

In Abu Dhabi always have treated me very well and this is the first time that I can not compete in that tournament. My recovery has gone well, my knees are better, and as I was eager to return to competition. I'm sorry for my fans in the Emirates and throughout the world. I hope to be there the coming year.

I am very disappointed that I will not be able to compete this year in Abu Dhabi. I was really excited about returning to play and I always have a wonderful experience at the event and this is the first time I will miss the tournament.

My rehab has gone well, my knee feels good and I was looking forward to competing. Unfortunately doctors have informed me that my body needs to rest in order to fight this stomach virus. I would like to say sorry to all my fans in the United Arab Emirates and around the world, but I hope to play and win in Abu Dhabi again next year. (Translated by Bing)

https://www.facebook.com/Nadal/posts/10151246940221026

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!