MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2012, 08:57 PM   #479
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

It's sunny here but the air is stagnant, aka, poluted air is trapped in the valley and bad air overall for a few days already. No burning of wood fireplace or any outdoor burning. And of course, it's really bad for my allergy. I am staying indoor as much as possible

I woke up last 2 mornings with a stuffy nose and severe headache. This morning, I thought something was off as even with bad allergy days, I did not wake up in this state, and I checked the air purifier in my bedroom and somehow it was turned off.
Lee is offline View My Blog!