MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #471
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Yesterday I went to Spain. You all know, it's just 5 minutes from here. But I drove with my dad and sister to a town 25 kms from Chaves. And we visited a small, cute castle. I felt like I was travelling when really I just crossed the border. It's funny how Portugal and Spain are so alike in everything, especially this region of Spain, yet every time I cross the border I feel a different vibe. It's still very different, you still can tell it's a whole new country.

Photos:

arm is offline View My Blog!