Okay, so I have now updated my files for 2012!
It's too much bother to get the stats into these code-tables in here, so in stead I give you guys the link to my Excel file!
How to use
After you've opened the file you see the different tabs on the bottom with the following color codes:
- Blue: The data, copy-paste-magic-tricked from ATP site into Excel. DBL-tabs are just duplicants (double rows) for making doubles stats.
- Grey/"PT": PivotTables. Here's where I actually make the stats. Now you try it!! You can make all sorts of stats! Like.. which doubles pair won most clay titles in 1972?
- Red/"Lists": The stats I have chosen to pick out from the data, most titles and stuff like that, just in case you're too lazy to make them on your own!
- Tournaments is from ATP Arhive as it was when I made this (2010?). So some tournaments are left out... (Connors still with 107 titles i.e.) All later years should be complete.
- Futures circuit 2012 aren't played trough, so this is updated after week of December 3