MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 06:23 PM   #454
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I know. And as someone I follow on Twitter said, it would take more than one armed guard to protect these massive high schools. Maybe 5 armed guards and a moat We're aren't in the time of one room schoolhouses like Little House on the Prarie anymore either. Then next they will probably recommend an armed officer in every single classroom... because then THAT will be the answer.

Of course they recommend fighting guns with more guns, but America doesn't really feel like the "land of the free" when you are surrounded by guns on every corner to be "safe".
I didn't see yours before I responded, but you know, you also have to be trained not just to fire a gun, but also in tactical arms firing. Maybe there have to be trained soldiers at every school.

Is this really what we want our country to be?
star is offline View My Blog!