MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #448
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Lee, it was -6 here at 7am. And went down even to -11 no when I checked. How can that be? I check the other locations on my weather app to make sure not every place is whacko. In checking the weather channel I see that they have us at 2 degrees now and that makes more sense with the sun well risen.

It also says: the chance of a second significant snowfall across western Colorado and eastern Utah will increase early next week as another pacific storm moves across the intermountain west. There will be two weather systems that will impact the region. One on Sunday followed by a bigger storm o. Monday that may linger into Christmas Day. On su day afternoon and evening there will be a chance of snow over the high country including the high mountain passes. Early indications suggest snowfall will be light and range from 2 to 4 inches mainly above 8000 feet. The stronger winter storm is expected to arrive Monday afternoon and depart the region Christmas Day. The heaviest snowfall is projected to occur on Christmas Eve. The potential exists for widespread snow accumulations.

Possibly heavy snow in the mountains. Snowfall is also possible in the lower elevations and desert valleys of western Colorado and eastern Utah. The interstate corridor could be affected. Confidence is rising that snow will occur across s broad area that will negatively affect travel,

/end warning

So depressed as I type that. It means a cold cold winter for us because once that refrigerator effect starts here in the valley with the cliffs holding in the cold , it just will never warm up. So sad,

Also just finished The Year If Magical Thinking by Joan Didion. So beautifully written with so much wisdom but so inexpressibly sad and so profoundly sad. My final thought as the book eneed was, "How did you expect the story to end," thinking of Didion, and then "How do I expect the story to end? How do any of us expect it to end?" We're all involved in magical thinking our whole lives somehow.
star is offline View My Blog!