MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Q&A With Slasher

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 06:26 AM   #30
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Slasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
1-What's the reason for your current hate for Disney? For the record, I'm also afraid Disney will screw it up (lately everything they touch turns into crap) and besides BMW without Shawn and Mr Feeny is just not the same thing.
They've bought Star Wars and announced 3 new movies. They will butcher 20 years of Expanded Universe novels that have covered pretty much everything after Episode VI.

Quote:
2-Is Mr. Feeny the best TV teacher ever/did you wish to have had Mr. Feeny as a teacher?
I admit. I simply love the Feeny call. Fe-heee-heeee-ny!!!! Yeah, I wish I've had him as a teacher.

Quote:
3-Who's smarter: Malcom or Lisa?
Gonna go with Malcolm, because Lisa never kept up in a class with gifted students. Malcolm's ego though sucks, Lisa is much cuter.

Quote:
4-Why haven't you adhered to social networks, just couldn't be bothered or any bigger reason?
I have never had the time to sit around all day and post on blogs, social networks, and create such accounts. After they spread, I couldn't care less about them, even after friends invited me. It's also a smaller fear I have of not sharing too much of my private life on the internet. I have chat installed (both Yahoo and MSN) and anyone who wants to chat with me is welcome to do so in this manner.

Quote:
5-Now that the Champions League draw is out, what are your predictions for next round?
Celtic FC - Juventus
Juventus 60% to win this encounter.

Valencia CF - Paris Saint-Germain FC
Interesting dispute. It's about 50-50, but I'm gonna go with PSG.

FC Shakhtar Donetsk - Borussia Dortmund
Shakhtar 70% to win this.

Real Madrid CF - Manchester United FC
I so wanted a grand match, and this is it. Real though 55%.

FC Porto - Málaga CF
FC Porto have this in the bag, 95%.

Arsenal FC - FC Bayern München
Bayern to win this 75%.

Galatasaray AŞ - FC Schalke 04
Galata plays at home first, so Schalke will have the bigger chance here 55%.

AC Milan - FC Barcelona
Barcelona, 100%.
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote