MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco, volume 17 - Sex, sports, fun, & Have a wonderful new year!

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 03:02 PM   #158
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco, volume 17 - Sex, sport, fun, & Happy holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
Oh haha okay.

Enough about thread starting problems now. Let's enjoy the holidays
And post in that Mr/Ms thread so people react to it. Betty wants to see new meat.
Bettlish is easy.

If you want for the contests to go ahead, you should run them both.
On TF I discussed Mr. MTF with trips but then she decided not to run it. I said I could help her with counting votes, unfortunately at the moment I don't really care if any of the contests takes place or not. I won't be able to participate in any way, not even look at the intros or whatever. I don't want to spend the few quality time that I have with my family in law by checking MTF. I will be online to play TT with samanito, of course, but only for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!