MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Slams Ranking 1877-2013

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Slams Ranking

Thanks a lot

I just checked with my data.

in the all-slams rankings there are only 2 semifinals for Krajicek but actually there were 3 of them as you rightly wrote in the summary for each slam (even though one of them he gave a walkover in AO 1992, it still counts).

For Thomas Johansson I only have one lost semifinal. He never reached the US Open semifinals (2 quarterfinals)

Besides, the US Open 2012 has not been updated, and also Murray's Wimbledon final has not been taken into account.

Another request : I think it would be nice to distinguish somewhere the ones which were in the open era for the players who shared their carreer between the open era and before

On a side note, your stats are great, "computer", but usually these ones are put in the "Statistics" section of the forum, which can be justified by the fact that current players are also concerned by these stats.

Could you put them in the "Stats" section of the forum where people look for them more usually imo ?

Last edited by duong : 12-20-2012 at 02:35 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote