MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #3363
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I never watched Criminal Minds to begin with. I gave it a go but I can not stand Mandy Patinkin. His replacement is heaps better for me but I only watched 2 episodes of the post-Patinkin series.

--

A couple of days ago, I saw news reports on horrible weather in Ukraine and Lithuania and yesterday, they showed images from snow storms in Romania, advicing people to stay indoors (which they ignored according to the news anker, with chaos as a result).

Andreea and all others involved in rotten weather.
Thanks Hilde, If you saw that then similar snowstorms here, and it'll be -25 C on Christmas Eve, -22 before that during the weekend. And I'm supposed to survive. The windchill was -25 C yesterday already.
*warmest greetings to Metis*

JM, I wanted to ask, do you have a weapon, I mean a gun or smth?