MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 09:37 AM   #3361
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

I never watched Criminal Minds to begin with. I gave it a go but I can not stand Mandy Patinkin. His replacement is heaps better for me but I only watched 2 episodes of the post-Patinkin series.

--

A couple of days ago, I saw news reports on horrible weather in Ukraine and Lithuania and yesterday, they showed images from snow storms in Romania, advicing people to stay indoors (which they ignored according to the news anker, with chaos as a result).

Andreea and all others involved in rotten weather.

---
I read that Rafa did well in his first online Poker game with real money at stake:
Online poker: A rather glorious start for Rafael Nadal
(as usual, found this link on VB)
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!