MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 03:23 AM   #424
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

So children, I remember when gas was 25 cents a gallon and sometimes there were gas wars with the filling stations, and it would go down to 10 cents a gallon.

I remember in the 80s when it went up to nearly 90 cents a gallon and I was thinking about riding a bike to work. Those were the days of the boycott and the long lines at the gas stations.

I *think* when I was a senior in HS gas was still under $2 actually. I *think*. I wonder if there's somewhere I can search that out. There must be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Still no snow here. Getting a little bit sick of the weather now just raining and cold here all the time. Ah, Manchester, how I love you!
I will take rainy and cold over snow any day
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!