MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - M.Muzza.M Chat

Thread: M.Muzza.M Chat
View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 11:43 PM   #369
country flag mseles1

mseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: M.Muzza.M Chat - Awaiting the New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I don't live "across the pond" and can't even afford to visit there, but the people in England poor reactions to Andy just because he is Scottish to me doesn't make any sense! He plays tennis for Great Britain why isn't that good enough for them? Andy come to the US and play for us we love you

And I, of course, love Scottish men
Makes no sense to me either. Think of the island as the South East region and the rest and it'll make a little more sense. Given the choice this 'Englishman' would vote to move the Scottish border south of Manchester. Wimbledon final perfectly summed up this island's warm support of Andy, Federer received the more vocal support - thankfully the Olympic crowd made up for it! Seeded second in UAE, Rafa supporter here, I want Andy to win the event.
mseles1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote