MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 11:27 PM   #3360
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Melanie!

Just wanted to say that there seems to be garbage going on politically pretty much everywhere.
Yup. Quite aggravating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
About Dec. 21.
I can't believe how many people actually believe that the end is really near. The Astronomy Centre MIRA said that they receive a lot of questions about it: like: "So, the world is going to end on Dec. 21, do you know at what time?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
last night i was dreaming Andreea and Bibberz were insulting me in this thread and when i woke up this morning i rushed to turn on my comp so i could destroy them in response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I figure that the dentist was planning his skiing holiday when he saw me: "Ah, my Christmas bonus just walked in.".

Another shock: I actually still have teeth that are untouched and strong. I thought that they were all filled.
Sorry to hear the teeth problems are ongoing. I don't really know what all is covered by the government for dental here. I have pretty good benefits through my employer so I'm happy about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Never been fond of Dexter. Try some more fun shows.
I still watch Criminal Minds although it's just horrible with the serial killers. *I know Hilde stopped watching, although I'll never have Mike's elephant memory*
I used to watch Criminal Minds semi-regularly. It was starting to get quite graphic. I'm not a big TV watcher either so I haven't watched Criminal Minds in at least a year. But I must say Shemar Moore is a beautiful man.