MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco, volume 17 - Sex, sports, fun, & Have a wonderful new year!

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 11:14 PM   #55
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco, volume 17 - Sex, sport, fun, & Happy holidays

Look im sorry again that i didnt let samo open the thread. I havent open the thread, i was suppose before but i didnt. Im trying to enjoying my day and all i hear in this fucking thread is. Samo was suppose to open the thread. Like are you fucking kidding me. I have been in this thread for a long time, i havent opened it at all. And what do i get when i open a fucking thread. Who the fuck told you to opened the thread. Bitch i have been here longer than you ass. You are not the one to tell me what the fuck i should and shouldnt do. so you are cooler than me so you open the fucking thread now. You take my friends while im suppose to obey your fucking ass. Homie who the fuck do you think you are. You dont own this shit and neither do I. Like i said i didnt know about this shit, i saw the number at the end of the page and i opened it so what. Ok fine its Samos fucking world. You guys love him more than me so..... im outta here. PEACE THE FUCK OUT BITCHES.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!