MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco, volume 17 - Sex, sports, fun, & Have a wonderful new year!

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #47
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco, volume 17 - Sex, sport, fun, & Happy holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
fighting in the casa about thread opening?

I never even got a thread openerer here and I hate Betty forever for it
Javi, it's not about thread opening in general, it is about that there were zillions of posts in the past 2 weeks where Betty told Samo he could open the new thread, it is about that the others stopped posting in the old thread because the 5k were approaching and Samo wasn't online. AND it is about the fact that Dee didn't care at all about that promise (and everybody who was on during the last page of the old volume talked about waiting on Samo).

favourites in other sports: Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille and Tiago Camilo

A link to positive and encouraging music: K-Love My blog in German
Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Jelena is offline View My Blog!