MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #415
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
We would have had that here this morning, but the sun refused to shine.

Now, it is peeking out, and I hope all this white stuff goes away. But probably not today because it's only supposed to be 36 today. I just want it off my driveway.
Have a blow torch

My worst nightmare was when living in Calgary, during spring time when cumulated snow/ice over winter melted but could not drain away because drainages were blocked by ice blocks and snow/ice bank by the side of roads and refroozed overnight. You ended up had black icesheet on pavement and road way.

Once I got out of my car but had to hold on to the car to move and the car was more like sliding on road.
Lee is online now View My Blog!