MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #415
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
We would have had that here this morning, but the sun refused to shine.

Now, it is peeking out, and I hope all this white stuff goes away. But probably not today because it's only supposed to be 36 today. I just want it off my driveway.
Have a blow torch

My worst nightmare was when living in Calgary, during spring time when cumulated snow/ice over winter melted but could not drain away because drainages were blocked by ice blocks and snow/ice bank by the side of roads and refroozed overnight. You ended up had black icesheet on pavement and road way.

Once I got out of my car but had to hold on to the car to move and the car was more like sliding on road.
Lee is offline View My Blog!