MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 05:14 PM   #414
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Yes, maybe by litre, but definitely not by gallon It's been around the $4 mark for years

NJ does too But I want under $3 gas Haven't seen that since high school

So children, I remember when gas was 25 cents a gallon and sometimes there were gas wars with the filling stations, and it would go down to 10 cents a gallon.

I remember in the 80s when it went up to nearly 90 cents a gallon and I was thinking about riding a bike to work. Those were the days of the boycott and the long lines at the gas stations.
star is offline View My Blog!