MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 03:01 PM   #409
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

It's always cheaper on the Gulf Coast too.

Joe will be happy to know that we got snow last night. We got about 2 inches which is quite a lot for us. Maybe three inches. I didn't measure but looked at it piled on the walls and deck furniture.

It's a little odd to me that the snow here always comes down with no wind. That makes it pretty on the trees and lawns. I grew up on the Great Plains where snow comes with fierce wind and there are giant drifts. Now we have to hope for rapid melting or we will get some kind of weird inversion and have it on the grou d all winter.
star is offline View My Blog!