MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Q&A With Slasher

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 06:19 AM   #28
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Slasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
1-Do your first few proposed changes to the ranking system have the aim of making it easier for newcomers to get their first ranking point thus entering the ATP rankings or did you have another aim(s) in mind?
Of course I had newcomers in mind. I was thinking especially at the players qualifying in a Futures event featuring a 128-Quali Draw. To gain one single point coming from the qualies, players here must win 5 matches. That's like winning a whole new tournament for one single point. It's a bit too much.

Quote:
2-Don't know if you knew about this already, but Boy Meets World is getting a spin off from Disney Channel: Girl Meets World, starting next year and featuring Cory and Topanga's 13 year old daughter and her best friend in the leading roles. Shawn, Eric and Mr Feeny will not be regulars in the spin off. Any views on this?
I'm expecting trouble, but I might be exaggerating due to my current hate for Disney.

Quote:
3-Following my 'Simpsons or Malcolm in the Middle' question, in case you've watched both, who is dumber: Homer or Reese? Skip the question in case you've only watched The Simpsons.
I'm clearly thinking Reese is dumber and also less attractive as a character than Homer. Reese is a bully, Homer is simply funny IMO.

Quote:
4-My personal favorite arc of Sailor Moon was the one with Queen Nehelenia and Zirconia (that was one jokes dude). Oh but wait, this is not a question, which will only come next: the most controversial (as in getting the most mixed reviews) character of the Sailor Moon franchise is most definitely Tuxedo Mask, what's your take on him?
Too many aliases made for a pretty confusing mix, although it was painfully obvious to everyone except the characters on the show who he really was. I never liked him to be frank.

Quote:
5-I take it from the fact that you haven't watched either The OC or One Tree Hill that you're not a fan of teen dramas. Am I correct?
It's not that. Such teen shows are not aired here, and it's hard to hear about them existing before watching. They must score a lot above average.

Quote:
6-What's your favorite Futurama character and episode?
I like both Bender and Zoidberg the most. Despite that, my favorite episodes are Luck of the Fryish (impact) and Roswell That Ends Well (hilarity).

Quote:
7-Would you agree with the consensus that Futurama has gotten old in a way ie the show is in decadence in the past few season, regurgitating old jokes and plot lines?
There is a bit of re-usage of jokes, but I don't think it has dropped yet.

Quote:
8-Is it weird that I know the consensus on controversial cartoon characters, animated series reviews and what not ?
No.

Quote:
9-Are you on Twitter?
No. Neither Twitter nor Facebook don't get me.

Quote:
10-What would your ideal Champions League R16 draw be?
PSG - Porto
Schalke - Shakhtar
Malaga - Valencia
Borussia - Milan
Juventus - Galatasaray
Bayern - Celtic
Manchester - Arsenal
Barcelona - Real ()
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote