MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 02:19 AM   #405
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Gas price is under $3/gal in some gas stations here

and if you have the chance, watch the beginning of "The Voice" from yesterday. I am not sure if it's on youtube. The judges and contestants holding the names of the victims of Newtown shooting and the judges sang Hallelujah.
WHY IS MY GAS NOT THIS CHEAP? NJ gas is usually decent Though it is around $3.30 here which is much better than in Connecticut. It was $3.80 there last Friday.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!