MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 11:12 PM   #31
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
HOBBIT SPOILER ALERT IN THE NEXT POST:
(Not big spoilers, but I warned you)

I really enjoyed that movie. I didn't know how I missed Jackson's Tolkien epics.
I loved the theme, the music (old and new), the epic scenes. That movie showed me I was always a Jackson-tard.
Well... Young Bilbo was exactly how I imagined him, I think Freeman did a great job.
Of course, McKellen, Weaving, Blanchett and Lee were amazing as usual. 10 years later, they still got their magic.
I think the guy who portrayed Thorin had an amazing acting, but I should reckon he wasn't how I imagined him, but I was really impressed. Damn, so many good scenes.
As you can see, the movie touched me. I got really excited and I want to see it again (For the record, I almost never watch the same movie 2 times in the cinema).
I don't know if I can choose a favorite scene, I'd have to watch it again and analyse it better... But ATM I remember one of the first scenes with the dwarves singing the "deep" song.

How about you, dude? I'd love to hear your opinion.
SPOILER ALERT

My favourite scene was either the opening sequence at Erebor, or the 'Riddles In The Dark' scene. The first scene got me right back into the mood of Peter Jackson epics. The scenery was stunning and it was amazing to see all the dwarves inside. Just a great opening if you ask me. The Gollum scene was one of my favourites in the novel, and that was recreated pretty well. Also the action sequences towards the end were great.

I too want to see it again.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote